Gandalf_The_Grey
Level 86
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Forum Veteran
@Minimalist For me the first one, love the lighting on that one.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
The wallpapers are beautiful. You have good taste.Or should I have this one?
I agree, the first one looked magical, but the second one did have some nice colors@Minimalist For me the first one, love the lighting on that one.
I use Launchy and Start to launch applications and hide icons on my desktop. I like to enjoy clean desktop@Minimalist Both are great, but if you're someone who keeps files/shortcuts on your desktop, I think finding them will be easier with the former because the colors are less colorful.
I have a question: Is this the Total Commander icon in your taskbar? If so, how did you make it look like that?
I like the greeny grass. Reminds me of WinXP.
Perfect windows in their timeI like the greeny grass. Reminds me of WinXP.
Ya it was. The revolution of Windows with a modern GUI from 95,98,ME and 2000.Perfect windows in their time![]()
Ya it was. The revolution of Windows with a modern GUI from 95,98,ME and 2000.
Ahhhh. Classic HTML thru notepad for MWT.
Yeah, I miss those days, it's nostalgic to see that. My first computer was in 1997 and, believe it or not, it was outdated for its time, an IBM XT just like the one in the picture. I bought it second-hand, it cost $10 at the time, and I had to boot it from a floppy disk, but that's how it all started.Ahhhh. Classic HTML thru notepad for MWT.
Reminded me of my University days!
And guess how I bought it? Through the classified ads section of the newspaper. Since it was heavy and old, no one wanted to pick up the computer with me. My brothers said, "That's old, it belongs in a museum." I said, "I know, but do you have a better one to give me as a gift?" They knew it was old, but they didn't have a computer, so I was the first one at home to have one. They laughed, but I didn't care. For me, it was new, a computer from the 1980s. For me, in 1997, it was new. I didn't have another one. I confess to you that I struggled to learn things. I banged my head a lot because I had no one to teach me.Ahhhh. Classic HTML thru notepad for MWT.
Reminded me of my University days!
Below is my first Desktop before Y2000.
From then on, I felt a special bond using those keyboards.
486x66 mhz Compaq Presario CDTV is where I started.
And guess how I bought it? Through the classified ads section of the newspaper. Since it was heavy and old, no one wanted to pick up the computer with me. My brothers said, "That's old, it belongs in a museum." I said, "I know, but do you have a better one to give me as a gift?" They knew it was old, but they didn't have a computer, so I was the first one at home to have one. They laughed, but I didn't care. For me, it was new, a computer from the 1980s. For me, in 1997, it was new. I didn't have another one. I confess to you that I struggled to learn things. I banged my head a lot because I had no one to teach me.
What did you do to the taskbar, wait a minute, is this really Windows?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes