Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Roti said:http://i.imgur.com/1NN2J.jpg
MrXidus said:Now that is an interesting unique desktop.![]()
Biozfear said:I am interterested in Roti's theme. that grey is exactly what am I looking for! I see custom icons that had to be replaced manually (battery, connection) etc.
loveboy_lion said:Roti can yo tell how you got that desktop
Thanks
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2908/38107831.png
bbbbweb said:http://puu.sh/Q3me
Windows 8 with a custom wallpaper and a few icons on the taskbar.
bbbbweb said:http://puu.sh/Q3me
Windows 8 with a custom wallpaper and a few icons on the taskbar.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes