Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
upload_2017-12-9_16-52-10.png

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
Nice!!! another kiss fan! :) eric carr was undoubtably the best kiss drummer of all! such a shame that he passed away!!

Oh! @Trickster Thanks for that great Drumm solo. I do not know if Eric Carr has been the best drummer of Kiss, but for me, he is the best person who has stepped on a stage. A great musician and a great person
Great Vinnie also :)
Flipping heck @Garzaman, you have got a lot going on with your desktop, my eyes would be hurting with that :ROFLMAO:

@Weebarra I do not know what is "the order". I am chaotically ordered, but never 0-24 hours :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
this is my new desktop design on my gaming laptop (MSI GT72, i7, GTX 970M, 17.3 inches).
On the desktop you can see my AIMP4 player (skinned) and Rainmeter (left upper corner).
Few days ago i installed the software Deskscapes from stardock.com: the wallpaaper on
the screeenshot is animated (link to the wallpaper: WinCustomize: Explore : Dream : Burned).

link to the softwre: DeskScapes : Software from Stardock

Key Features
  • Use your images and videos as the desktop wallpaper
  • Customize your wallpapers with animations
  • Apply over 40 special effects to your desktop
  • Apply any dream as your PC screensaver
  • And more!

Animate
Animate your Windows desktop
Use WMV and Dream files with DeskScapes to apply animated video wallpapers to your desktop. The .Dream format, which DeskScapes uses, has been specially designed to contain content used to animate wallpapers. You can also apply any dream as your PC screensaver!

iv5fm2y.jpg

P

plat1098

I must be very bored to have come here xD

Hello. I noticed your Rainmeter skin, the crypto one. Rainmeter is not just for decoration, right? Example: I re-position the date/time one to show a time frame in a screen snip. The one with system info alerted me recently to some funky activity via Google--turns out it was some kind of "Google Software Reporter Tool" running. Never heard of this (just started using Chrome, so who knew?) but I searched it, now I'll see what I can do about it. Kind of interesting, right? :)

Reactions: bribon77

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.