Question Disable the H_C

Hard_Configurator Tools
15 Replies 1,715 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
Please elaborate.
Sure, after installing HyperV, you can re-enable H_C. However, make sure that H_C settings don't interfere with HyperV. For instance, if H_C blocks certain features needed by HyperV, you may need to adjust those settings within H_C. Always be sure to test functionality after re-enabling to ensure everything works as expected.
 
Upvote 0
Which features might be blocked by H_C & what features do I need to adjust?
H_C might block virtualization features, as it can be seen as a potential security risk. After installing HyperV, go to H_C settings and check if there are any restrictions on virtualization. If there are, adjust them accordingly to allow HyperV to function properly. Always remember to apply changes and restart your system for the changes to take effect.
 
Upvote 0
Actually I tried to install & activate WSL,
Did you use "Windows features" to activate HyperV and WSL? It is not necessary to use PowerShell scripts.

1756490256290.png
 
Upvote 0
Oh thank you madam. How can I do the same? So that I can activate H_C again with WSL.
I used Windows Optional Features and disabled nothing else, as only the FirewallHardening log had a "block" entry. You need to highlight the rule in FirewallHardening and click "Deactivate" on the interface. Restart the system. After installation, highlight the rule and click "Block" on the interface.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
... powershell error: connection to the server is not established. After disable h_C it worked fine.

On my computer, WSL activation does not need an outbound connection (I do not need to deactivate PowerShell). However, the error "connection to the server is not established" proves that on some systems, it is sometimes required.
 
Upvote 0

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top