Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Download from App Store: ‎Privacy Pro SmartVPN

Privacy Pro offers powerful, easy to use protection from the thousands of invisible trackers that secretly collect your personal information. Our Tracker Protection lists help power privacy for over 350 million monthly active users.
AMAZING FREE VERSION
  • Device wide tracker protection, faster page loads, reduced bandwidth, better battery life
  • Easy to use firewall, block whatever you want
  • See a real-time list of trackers trying to collect your location, phone number, email, and online activity
  • Stats dashboard shows what's blocked, encrypted, along with time and data savings
  • Encrypted DNS lookups prevents tracking of your web and app usage
  • Bulk import/export your own firewall rules
UPGRADE TO ENCRYPT ALL VULNERABLE HTTP TRAFFIC
  • Encrypt all HTTP traffic (including in-app and background) to keep your sensitive data secure
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PRIVACY PRO
  • Utilizes servers in over 180 locations and 80+ countries to ensure fastest connections
  • Blocks invisible tracking and next gen malware (malvertising) threats
  • Empowers you to easily use our firewall, block whatever domains you want
  • Works on Wi-Fi and Cellular (2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc)
  • Supports 32 and 64-bit devices

Homepage: Disconnect | Take back your privacy
September 2019 Blogpost: All New iOS Privacy Pro Experience

1592163387505.png

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Pure scam. They always add new futures and let u pay for them again, even tho you already bought the Premium version. At the beginning it was all a one time purchase, now they charge you yearly. Not gonna support them anymore, I'll pass. (y)

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Pure scam. They always add new futures and let u pay for them again, even tho you already bought the Premium version. At the beginning it was all a one time purchase, now they charge you yearly. Not gonna support them anymore, I'll pass. (y)
Many developers switched from the one-time purchase to a yearly subscription. It allows long-term support for app development, and returning customers on a monthly or yearly basis.

The "Pro" version is completely free to use. "Premium" is paid.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Many developers switched from the one-time purchase to a yearly subscription. It allows long-term support for app development, and returning customers on a monthly or yearly basis.

The "Pro" version is completely free to use. "Premium" is paid.
The pro version was 10 dollars. After that they added another version, which was premium ig. When I buy sth, thinking that I have access to all options it’s kinda rude to add more options for for another in-app-purchase. I don’t know if you can relate tho

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Looks cool. Thanks. How does this compare to Lockdown apps? I was using that on my iPhone, but I'll check this out.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.