Advanced Plus Security Divine_Barakah's Security Config 2023

Last updated
Jan 16, 2023
Main use of this computer
For home and private use
Operating system
Windows 10
On-device encryption
Not applicable
Device sign-in security
    • Windows Hello PIN or biometric sign-in (face / fingerprint / Touch ID)
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Account Control (UAC)
Always notify
Network firewall
Enabled
Real-time protection
Emsisoft Business
Device firewall
Microsoft Defender Firewall
Custom security settings
Behavioral protection set to alert
Periodic malware scanners
EEK
NPE
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browsers and extensions
Opera Browser
Secure DNS
Stopped using NextDNS system-wide. It is only used in Opera using Secure DNS option
Desktop VPN
Hotspot Shield Premium
Password and passkey manager
Enpass
Maintenance tools
Kerish Doctor
Revo Uninstaller Portable
Hibit Uninstaller
File and photo backups
Koofr
System recovery
EaseUS Todo Backup Home 2023
Usage and exposure
    • Visiting familiar websites
    • Working from home
    • Opening email attachments
    • Online shopping and card payments
    • Logging into my bank account
    • Downloading software and files from reputable sites
    • Streaming audio/video content from trusted sites or paid subscriptions
Computer specs
Acer Aspire E5-576G
Intel Corei7-7500U
8GB of RAM
Adata SU650 480 GB
Feedback preference

Showcase only - no advice requested

I am currently enabling Bitlocker on my SSD

Screenshot (1).png
 
Thank you all. I really miss it here.

Looks good, Can you let me know more about Koofr the price is very good if not great ,never heard of it before? And yes good seeing your post
I certainly do recommend Koofr. It is fast and secure with plenty of good file sharing options. It supports WebDav and recently they have introduced client side encryption using rclone.

As for the price, I still you could the lifetime on Stacksocial.
 
As for MS Edge and Brave, they're nothing but trash. Bloated mess. Vivaldi is bloated, too, but when you first install it, it asks you "how much browser" you need. I stick with the essentials. Edge and Brave, on the other hand, require you to walk through tons of settings to disable things you do not need.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

You may also like...

Continue exploring the conversation.

Back
Top