My new config for 2023
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I certainly do recommend Koofr. It is fast and secure with plenty of good file sharing options. It supports WebDav and recently they have introduced client side encryption using rclone.Looks good, Can you let me know more about Koofr the price is very good if not great ,never heard of it before? And yes good seeing your post
You made the mistake of returning to MT. You have been infected with the "Changing AV" malware yet againUninstalled Bitdefender Antivirus Plus and Installed Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium with MBBG.
Who said I was cured when I went missing for some monthsYou made the mistake of returning to MT. You have been infected with the "Changing AV" malware yet again![]()
I’m from Palestine and the amazing @Dave Russo generously shared his license with me.Where are you from and where did You get K. license code?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.