Question Do You Clean Your Desktop Fans & CPU Radiators Out Often?

Hardware Discussions
46 Replies 4,978 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
I wouldn't use a hairdryer, and you really need to be careful. One of my finest 'Darwin award winning' moments was drying out a laptop after spilling coffee :coffee: all over it. Melted the keyboard 😰.
One minute will not be too long to melt anything.
Besides, ambient temp during this time of year can reach 48 C; actually hair dryer will cool my MB.
 
I find the task of cleaning out the pc quite therapeutic. I use a can of compressed air fur the interior and the vacuum nozzle for the outer mesh.

I would do this with my laptop too. My old one would allow you to take the cover off without voiding the warranty.
 
Last edited:
We don't use blower over here. I carry a portable blower with me all the time, my mouth
Party Vintage GIF by Beeld en Geluid
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top