Advice Request Do you trust 360 ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Do you trust 360 Total security or as a company in terms of privacy?

• Total voters

HunterKhajiit

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 11, 2017
Hi

just wanted to know if there has been any critical changes when talking about privacy and 360, of course it will collect some data but i wanna see how many people trust it or not

i hope there would be appropriate and respected opinions/answers:cool:

Best Regards and Have Nice Day :)

Reactions: Venustus and Nevi

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
360 devs are often mentioned in bug bounty program by google finding zerodays aswell. I think huorong and wisevector are better than 360 though ( just my opinion)
WiseVector is definitely better. 360 has much better signatures than Huorong. If you use custom HIPs rules in Huorong, it will have much better behavioural protection than 360.

Last edited:

peterfat11

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 25, 2021
The global version is easy to uninstall.
yes due to there are very good free avs out there, they have to try and make their product look good. But inside it is the same company who developed their China version which had 'features' that I mentioned. So, with all of these and some more things that I forgot, it has a terrible reputation. That is why I will never trust it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.