Download Latest Windows 10 Pro N version ISO

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
There are some github downloads that provide verification keys. But generally, Windows relies on digital signatures, which you don't have on ISOs. So ISO downloads are kinda vulnerable in that way. A Windows user is supposed to use the official Microsoft Windows downloader tool, and is not meant to ever meet an ISO.
ok i got it

Reactions: shmu26

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
@DDE_Server From memory: I'm pretty sure if you use the official MS media creation tool they give you the option to download an iso to burn it to an dvd (if you don't choose the option for the usbstick install).
When I installed a German 1909 64bit yesterday I'm 95% sure I saw one or two windows "N" options to install.
I don't think the English tool/install options will be different from the German version but who knows.. (Maybe take an Europe english version?)
Since I can be wrong at all times better have a backup anyway :D

Last edited:

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
@DDE_Server From memory: I'm pretty sure if you use the official MS media creation tool they give you the option to download an iso to burn it to an dvd (if you don't choose the option for the usbstick install).
When I installed a German 1909 64bit yesterday I'm 95% sure I saw one or two windows "N" options to install.
I don't think the English tool/install options will be different from the German version but who knows.. (Maybe take an Europe english version?)
Since I can be wrong at all times better have a backup anyway :D
That what i think i will download latest ISO and try on virtual machine to see installation process :unsure: ;) and if oki will take image and install

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Uupdump, WZT, and rg-adguard sites pull the files from the same locations Media Creation Tool does.
There's nothing to worry about.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
Uupdump, WZT, and rg-adguard sites pull the files from the same locations Media Creation Tool does.
There's nothing to worry about.

Ok
I found the pro N embedded in pro version download by media creation tool when trying to install it on virtual machine so I will make a clean install after taking backup at the weekend 😃

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.