DragonBall Super: Broly images and video!

JM Safe

Level 39
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi guys, I am a fan of DragonBall, and I found these two great images and video:

image-80929_87342_20181227104522.jpg

https://www.thesundaily.my/binrepos...808/IJFR/image-80929_87342_20181227104522.jpg

dragonballsuperbroly-1280-1544038171875_1280w.jpg

https://www.stuff.tv/sites/stuff.tv..._1280w.jpg?itok=lW6PdymW&timestamp=1545988799

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
I honestly don't know where the story can go from where it left off at the end of Super. Maybe the movie will give it a way forward but it looks to me like they've written themselves into a corner.
I mean Goku now has access to two forms that surpass the power of all Gods of Destruction, has a God of Destruction and Angel as companions, and is friends with two beings that are able to erase entire universes by raising their arms.

D

Deleted member 178

I honestly don't know where the story can go from where it left off at the end of Super. Maybe the movie will give it a way forward but it looks to me like they've written themselves into a corner.
I mean Goku now has access to two forms that surpass the power of all Gods of Destruction, has a God of Destruction and Angel as companions, and is friends with two beings that are able to erase entire universes by raising their arms.
DragonBall went too far, it should have stop at the cyborgs and Cell.

Anyway, Kenshiro own them all :p

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
He can't do it on demand though. So they can keep it as a gimmick when needed. Like always they will make more forms he can use and more powerful opponents. Dragonball always does that.

D

Deleted member 178

Like always they will make more forms he can use and more powerful opponents. Dragonball always does that.
AAAAAHHHHTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA...UUUU...ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA....WAAAAAATAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
"hundreds crack fist of the North Star! !!"

"you don't know yet, but you are already dead..."

Arequire

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Feb 10, 2017
He can't do it on demand though. So they can keep it as a gimmick when needed.
I've never really liked Ultra Instinct because of this reason. It's treated like a get out of jail free card.

DragonBall went too far, it should have stop at the cyborgs and Cell.
Buu's saga wasn't too bad initially but it dragged on for what felt like forever. But you're not alone, a lot of fans absolutely hate Super and say Dragon Ball died with Z.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Weekly manga magazine which serialized 'Dragon Ball' is known for giving preferential treatment to popular works. Akira Toriyama intended to have the story completed at a certain point, but the publisher requested continuation and extended the story.

Mr. Toriyama Akira has won many fans even in the work called 'Dr. Slump' which was serialized before 'Dragon Ball'.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
AAAAAHHHHTATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA...UUUU...ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA....WAAAAAATAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
"hundreds crack fist of the North Star! !!"

"you don't know yet, but you are already dead..."

:cry:

CM of body soap in Japan. It is the closest atmosphere to the cartoon world.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.