Troubleshoot EagleGet Free Downloader not working in Chrome

prabath

Thread author
Sep 1, 2015
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
no download bar for you tube in chrome browser. Firefox has a one.need to fix it for chrome.any idea/fix/suggestions
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
i tried you tube .there is something about disabling NPALP. i think its not in chrome now.
help :)

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
@jackuars,

I tried EG 2 times & both the times didn't get the download bar in YouTube on IE. Had tried 8-10 videos. Could be that download bar doesn't appear on all the videos... does it appears on all the videos for you?

What is the EG addon version in IE on Win 10 for you?

I will try 1 more time & see....

Is it working for you on Firefox and Chrome?

You have to point your mouse cursor inside the video to get the Download bar to appear. And yes it does appear in most/all videos. Maybe you can send a url where you don't the download bar for testing.

My version of EG addon on IE is 1.0.0.1

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 2913

I dont use Firefox.

I tested again & think EG is buggy i.e download bar worked fine sometime & sometimes download bar didn't appear (IE).

Anyway I am fine with FDM lite. Will try EG again in the future to see if it fits my preference & works fine.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.