Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1YEAR (24Hours - 07.12.2017)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

D

Deleted Member 3a5v73x

Success install and active for 365 days, but cannot run database update
I wonder if that would mean that only Germany users, or by using VPN or Proxy you are able to update?

If that's the case, then the giveaway is limited to Germany only, but Adventskalendar Download Adventskalender - CHIP is available for everyone, so technically there shouldn't be any limits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
For me the database update is running fine. Country - India.
upload_2017-12-7_13-8-53.png

I tried the same link from my friedn's system but sadly now I am not getting any license. It's saying it's limited to Germany only. Not sure whether in future the license ( before even 365 days) that I got will expire or not :p

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Many thanks to you @tnr20 for the terrific share, i managed to get one too.

I already grabbed my key before emsisoft blocks that website :p I don't know if my license key is working or not as I haven't activated it :D

Same here Syafiq, hopefully by the time we activate it, it is still valid :)

Prohibited in my country - Philippines. Where do I get VPN for Germany? Please. Thanks

You could try here Download - Windscribe for the free version but i am not sure which countries are included although i think Germany is one of them.

Durden

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 21, 2013
Too bad I'm unable to obtain a license , at first it said that I'm already a user (since I have an emsi account) but then I used a different email address and I keep getting some kind of processing error.
Any idea ?

Reactions: Weebarra and Syafiq

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.