Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1YEAR (24Hours - 07.12.2017)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
using hotspot shield chrome extension
i have got a suspicious mail with key:unsure:
rr.jpg

Overlord

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Well-known
Feb 22, 2013
Attention: Registration must be done today, December 7th.

This offer is valid only for new Emsisoft customers.

The license request creates your account and activates the running time of your Emsisoft Anti-Malware license.

Please note that the license key must be used for the first time within 2 months so that it does not expire.

lowdetection

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
Before it gets activated for me, it tolds me I had until 03/07/2018 American Date format, so, 90 days.

I am unsure if license needed manual approval or not, because sometime passed and needed to do some tries in order to activate inside VM.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Before it gets activated for me, it tolds me I had until 03/07/2018 American Date format, so, 90 days.

I am unsure if license needed manual approval or not, because sometime passed and needed to do some tries in order to activate inside VM.
Try contacting Emsisoft support. I have 364 days left.

@Overlord @Weebarra Thanks! :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.