Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 1YEAR (24Hours - 07.12.2017)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Daljeet

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Jun 14, 2017
The big question is I tried this but there is no mail in spam and inbox I tried with my other ID as well but the same thing happens I did not receive any mail again. Who is hijacking my key when I'm checking my mail there is no mail from Emsisoft but bunch of other emails like Hello daljeet Dolphin is calling you

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
The big question is I tried this but there is no mail in spam and inbox I tried with my other ID as well but the same thing happens I did not receive any mail again. Who is hijacking my key when I'm checking my mail there is no mail from Emsisoft but bunch of other emails like Hello daljeet Dolphin is calling you
It took around an hour or two for me to receive a key and mine friend got it immediately. The reason for slow delivery could be because of many requests.

Last edited:

Paul Lee

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Oct 14, 2014
To answer everyone's main question

You have 2 months to activate the key from the day you received it otherwise it will become invalid.

If you activate it before those two months, you will have a 1 PC/ 1 year subscription the software.

tnr20

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 18, 2016
the last 4 Hours!
Fast Please fast :)

If some dont can receive a License (if he have not German IP) than pm me your Email and what for a username you want.
i will register for you. And than you receive a License , Username and Passwort.

D

Deleted member 65228

It is a great promotion but come on guys... If they wanted non-German situated people to use it then they would have put it up for the other region versions of the website!

If you support Emsisoft for a few years you get massive discounts, I have friends who can purchase it for around a tenner officially from them for a year. If everyone abuses this then chances are these promotions won't be offered in the future for people who may really need it and are not being dishonest...

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.