Emsisoft compatibility whith Zemana and Winantirasom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi i have a very long term licence of emsi I like to know if EAM are compatible whith Zemana antilogger and Win antirasom. I choose that combo to have a layer protection. ¿What do you think ? i dont notice slowdowns or double alert but i am very carerful

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Hi i have a very long term licence of emsi I like to know if EAM are compatible whith Zemana antilogger and Win antirasom. I choose that combo to have a layer protection. ¿What do you think ? i dont notice slowdowns or double alert but i am very carerful
There should be no problems with that setup as far as I know. ;)

D

Deleted member 178

They should be compatible, however in my opinion Zemana is a bit redundant with EAM but if you feel secure with both, there is no problem :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi Umbra i really think all they are some of the same. Emsi haves realtime protection and a strong BB shield . Winantirasom for me is a good choice because are specialiced in that. And Zemana likes me too much. I have sensible info stored and i are prudent. Only have 1 cracked software because i try to b uy it and never found where. All my videogames are original. Sometimes my gril check movies on mega or some riskly sites but who does not?. because that i have that products. But i dont think my machine are overload.- ¿Do you think whith the new windows lock folder feature that complements like winantirasom be necesary?

Reactions: Deleted member 178

Aktiffiso

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Aug 24, 2013
Hi umbra what do you think zemana are redundant and why winantirasom is unnecesary from your view point it interestingme

D

Deleted member 178

Hi umbra what do you think zemana are redundant and why winantirasom is unnecesary from your view point it interestingme
EAM has a BB , ZAL has an HIPS-like thingy so basically the same kind of monitoring
EAM uses its BB to block ransomware so why need a dedicated ransomware.

To me a layered security is adding a feature others installed softs don't have, not stockpiling the same kind of features.
Of course, if you like those softs, using all them is ok if they don't conflict ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.