Advice Request Error message with Kaspersky

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

eonline

Level 21
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 15, 2017
Hello everyone I am using the latest version of KSCF and I get on certain web pages this error " MOZILLA_PKIX_ERROR_KEY_PINNING_FAILURE " in my main browser which is firefox. Attached is my Kaspersky configuration as well as a screenshot of the error. I already have the kaspersky certificate installed on my firefox but still the problem continues and if I change the settings to use the windows certificate store the problem remains the same. Well I hope you can help me to solve this problem. Thank you very much. Best regards.

kas.jpg

Attachments

• kasconfig 2021.cfg.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 338
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JB007 and upnorth

nicos181987

Level 1
Verified
Well-known
Jul 25, 2021
I had similar problems with Firefox in these previous months independent from third-party AVs or other softwares but, after several horrible situations, for me Firefox it's over.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.