Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Reverted back to H_C FWH CD setup. Disk image monthly planned but investigating space require as C drive is 500gb and D is 500gb though C only needs backing up.
There has been a Comodo update but again just focused on Pro at at this moment I could do with just a simpler strong protection that won't cause system errors though it could have just been a failed update.
Windows does have built-in disc imaging so I'll try both out and see what works best but jeez, 5 hours + I won't get back. That'll teach me.
With all of the OS hardening I wouldn't bother with CFA...On a different note, should I be using CFA with my config?
- C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
- C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch
- C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
ThanksWith all of the OS hardening I wouldn't bother with CFA...
... otherwise it's quite handy as a form of hardening if you add these folders:
Code:- C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu - C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch - C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
That is very strange. Are you sure it's Edge and not the OS? Have you checked all settings?It's frustrating when this happens with Edge. If I wait 2 minutes it eventually connects. I'm going back to FF or a different browser I think if this keeps up. Pages just don't load at all sometimes.
View attachment 268936
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.