App Review ESET Internet Security 2020 | An appreciated performance boosted by AI Machine Learning !

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Warball Communauty

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 20, 2020
Hello ! :)

My video revview of ESET Internet Security 2020 (English Review)

ESET is an antivirus company based in Slovakia. Leader in the world of security and adored by gamers because of its lightness, ESET has always had an excellent reputation, but also "outdated antivirus". For this 2020 version, the company is relying heavily on AI Machine Learning. What I loved is that I was able to set the sensitivity of the AI, which is a point that does not exist among competitors! Detection level, nothing to say... ESET shows that it is very up to date and that it knows how to fight! It is also very fast, analyses are done in record time. It is obviously recommendable and it is our favorite of the moment! ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.