ex-/importing playlists: between streaming services / between PC and streaming services

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
im frequently using streaming services, especially after lossless and hi-res audio/services came up in the past few years. I've tried some of them and i've been creating plenty of playlists. I've also created many many playlists on my PC in past decades. With this service below i was able to move playlists between music streaming services and also between my PCs/Laptops and music streaming services:

I found this link in an article published by heise.de. Heise.de is a well known (and one of the biggest) publishing company in Germany:

LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Tidal officially supports importing playlists from other streaming services:

Move your music to TIDAL​

Transferring your music library to TIDAL, including all
your playlists and favorites, has never been easier.
We know it takes time and energy to curate the perfect
music library. Transfer your old music library and playlists to
TIDAL with just a few easy steps.

Reactions: Gandalf_The_Grey

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.