App Review F-Secure 2012 FINAL Video Test

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

Will you give F-Secure IS 2012 a try?

• Yes

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Not bad for F-secure that's why we need a grain of salt from any conducted test.

For languy hopefully he is aware that a right click to scan for viruses is existed.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Not bad product, seems to hold it's own when tested... about the whole RAM usage, I do agree it's maybe little on the heavy side for my liking but it may not have much of an impact on how the product performs itself anyway. It's not what I would consider one of the top products, but is certainly not the worst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.