Expired F-Secure Safe Giveaway - 1 year/5 devices FREE

Expired Giveaways
85 Replies 33,271 Views
This offer has expired or is no longer available. Check newer threads for current deals.
Thread details
Promo page
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
How to get a license
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button
Hi all, I cant do this, I probed a lot of methods, proxy, anomimous, vpn... I have only the 30 days, but I will prefer more time for better user experience before doing a real subscription. Sorry for my english.
Thanks in advance!
 
This promo is now limited to VirginMedia subscribers only. You will need ip number from Virgin Media to be able to get this promo. Don't waste time by trying out proxy UK or vpns. It won't work & you will get 30 days trial only.
I have 1 Safe account that I created from this promo when it was working, yesterday I logged in & downloaded the installer file from Safe account. The installer is named [ VirginMediaNetworkInstaller_6mc25k1vvcyn7_ ] , was it the same for others, ie bar the numbers? I am not sure its correct.
 
This promo is now limited to VirginMedia subscribers only. You will need ip number from Virgin Media to be able to get this promo. Don't waste time by trying out proxy UK or vpns. It won't work & you will get 30 days trial only.
I have 1 Safe account that I created from this promo when it was working, yesterday I logged in & downloaded the installer file from Safe account. The installer is named [ VirginMediaNetworkInstaller_6mc25k1vvcyn7_ ] , was it the same for others, ie bar the numbers? I am not sure its correct.
yes that was the file name for me too. and yup it doesn't work anymore
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top