Expired F-Secure Safe Giveaway - 1 year/5 devices FREE

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://store.virginmedia.com/virgin-media-mobile/flexible-plans/f-secure.html
How to get a license
Just go to that website, press "Try for free" button

caballeroverde

Feb 24, 2019
Hi all, I cant do this, I probed a lot of methods, proxy, anomimous, vpn... I have only the 30 days, but I will prefer more time for better user experience before doing a real subscription. Sorry for my english.
Thanks in advance!

browneylad

Level 2
Verified
Sep 27, 2017
This promo is now limited to VirginMedia subscribers only. You will need ip number from Virgin Media to be able to get this promo. Don't waste time by trying out proxy UK or vpns. It won't work & you will get 30 days trial only.
I have 1 Safe account that I created from this promo when it was working, yesterday I logged in & downloaded the installer file from Safe account. The installer is named [ VirginMediaNetworkInstaller_6mc25k1vvcyn7_ ] , was it the same for others, ie bar the numbers? I am not sure its correct.

Like a Western!

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Apr 6, 2016
This promo is now limited to VirginMedia subscribers only. You will need ip number from Virgin Media to be able to get this promo. Don't waste time by trying out proxy UK or vpns. It won't work & you will get 30 days trial only.
I have 1 Safe account that I created from this promo when it was working, yesterday I logged in & downloaded the installer file from Safe account. The installer is named [ VirginMediaNetworkInstaller_6mc25k1vvcyn7_ ] , was it the same for others, ie bar the numbers? I am not sure its correct.
yes that was the file name for me too. and yup it doesn't work anymore

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.