Free TrendMicro Unzip One

Other software
27 Replies 2,697 Views
Is it just me, or does it do nothing but compress and decompress???
1753372874603.png

Btw, did you use Secure Extract? I was just wondering why your archiver didn't detect Eicar, but it worked with Trident.
 
View attachment 289785
Btw, did you use Safe Extract? I was just wondering why your archiver didn't detect Eicar, but it worked with Trident.
I used the Secure Extract button for all malware samples. Only eicar was detected. Even if there are some detection capabilities, most likely these will be based on MD5/SHA256 hashes. The VSAPI is not integrated in this product.

Aah sorry, just noticed it wasn’t for me.
 
View attachment 289785
Btw, did you use Secure Extract? I was just wondering why your archiver didn't detect Eicar, but it worked with Trident.

Indeed, I hadn't seen it...
I redid it.

Note that it crashes if you enter a password (I purposely created a RAR named Download)...
It reacted well but does NOT indicate which ones... and does not prevent them from extracting.
Still useless.

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top