- Apr 28, 2015
Guide to creating a standalone installer for Kaspersky products
To create an full offline installation package for Kaspersky version 2021, follow these steps:
*Please note, the folder and installer file names can differ, and are provided here only as examples.
- Get the Kaspersky product online installer (e.g. for Kaspersky Total Security: Kaspersky Total Security | Kaspersky)
- Run the Installer, it will start downloading the installation files. As soon as it switches to Installing the application (see screenshot below), proceed to step 3.
Go to the folder (it is hidden by default) C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab Setup Files
- Copy the folder with name looking like pure220.127.116.110aben_26098* to some other location, e.g. your Desktop
- Copy the installer, downloaded in Step 1, named like kts18.104.22.1680aben_26098.exe, to the folder pure22.214.171.1240aben_26098 (which is on your Desktop)
- That’s it, now you can run the offline installation by double-clicking on the kts126.96.36.1990aben_26098.exe in the folder pure188.8.131.520aben_26098
Also the full installers for versions 2019 and older are available here: KL product builds The page may appear empty at first. It’s necessary to pick an app at the top left-hand corner, then pick a country and so on, going left to right.
Even though those installers are for the 2019 versions, they will still accept any recent license, and, furthermore, will auto-update to the latest 2021 version within a day or so.