Hard_Configurator - Windows Hardening Configurator

Hard_Configurator Tools
4,521 Replies 1,187,855 Views

The newest version of documentation is included in the installation folder.

1728401489553.png


1728401585529.png
 
hello !


without H_C, UserDiag works fine !!!

Can I use FirewallHardening without H_C installation ?
I know I can use ConfigureDefender (which I prefer than DefenderUI)...


Thanks
 
Is Harden Windows Security Module compatible with H_C? According to a search, yes.

But then why do I get this error message?
I've only installed FirewallHardening and ConfigureDefender...

If you have any idea. Please let me know...

pwsh_FxQJiT5TqJ.png



I'm testing this tool but I don't understand why it doesn't work.
Otherwise, I intend to leave my system as it is...
It can't be @Andy Ful 's tools...the problem... I guess.
 
Is Harden Windows Security Module compatible with H_C? According to a search, yes.

But then why do I get this error message?
I've only installed FirewallHardening and ConfigureDefender...

If you have any idea. Please let me know...

View attachment 285916


I'm testing this tool but I don't understand why it doesn't work.
Otherwise, I intend to leave my system as it is...
It can't be @Andy Ful 's tools...the problem... I guess.
after I have this !

So it seem's that it works partialy.
 
I have passed Hardentools but not harden or blocked PowerShell.

View attachment 285920

In FirewallHardening, powershell 4 lines have to do inactive ?

I am lost in your settings. The error message is unrelated to FirewallHardening. Do you see any blocked LOLBin entry in the FirewallHardening Log?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top