Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I tried the "Heat" extension with Chrome. Check if the extension page displays an "error" tab, which lists "content security violation" or a similar error after a while or after some browsing.
Yes, inline styles need to be allowed in manifest.json. It is a minor error which is fixed in 2.9.I tried the "Heat" extension with Chrome. Check if the extension page displays an "error" tab, which lists "content security violation" or a similar error after a while or after some browsing.
Update: The error appears when you click the extension in the toolbar.
You've attempted to open httpS://<website.com>. The generic heuristic targets http websites that lack the necessary security protocol.
Okay...I thought I pasted 1000-mbest.com. Whatever I did. I can't reproduce.You've attempted to open httpS://<website.com>. The generic heuristic targets http websites that lack the necessary security protocol.
The extension will not affect severely the dom loading times and speedAlso check before/after DOMContentLoaded on a heavy website, which in simple terms is when the HTML has been loaded and the website becomes usable:
View attachment 293415
The extension will not affect severely the dom loading times and speed
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes