Interests
    • Art
    • Computers and technology
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Travel

HBK647

Sep 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,

i stumbled upon this forum while i was looking for a PoC for a specific type of malware. My job requires me to take malware, run it, analyze it and build detections for it. I hope to participate and learn from this community. Looking forward to making new connections :)

HBK647

harlan4096

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
Apr 28, 2015
Hi Harlan,

I joined because I was googling around to find a nice proof of concept that I can test of STRRAT and I came across a blog referencing Upnorth from this forum.
I found the post I was looking for I'm not able to find where I can download the sample. was wondering if you guys can help!

Thank you!
In that test there are the VirusTotal links, just take the hashes and perform a search in Google :)

HBK647

Sep 29, 2021
In that test there are the VirusTotal links, just take the hashes and perform a search in Google :)
1632943663289.png

I thought about that but I don't see any PoC or virustotal link or any hashes in the images on the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

HBK647

Sep 29, 2021
Ah, it seems only testers belonging to Malware Hub can see that info…
i know i just joined today and im not sure how things work here lol but my job requires me to test malware samples to build detections so i thought i could join this community as an additional ressource to share and talk about new malicious stuff in the wild. Is there a way for me to join the malware hub as a tester?