• Arts and craft
    • Computers and technology
    • Malware and threat analysis
    • Travel

HBK647

Thread author
Sep 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,

i stumbled upon this forum while i was looking for a PoC for a specific type of malware. My job requires me to take malware, run it, analyze it and build detections for it. I hope to participate and learn from this community. Looking forward to making new connections :)

HBK647

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Hi Harlan,

I joined because I was googling around to find a nice proof of concept that I can test of STRRAT and I came across a blog referencing Upnorth from this forum.
I found the post I was looking for I'm not able to find where I can download the sample. was wondering if you guys can help!

Thank you!
In that test there are the VirusTotal links, just take the hashes and perform a search in Google :)

HBK647

Thread author
Sep 29, 2021
In that test there are the VirusTotal links, just take the hashes and perform a search in Google :)
1632943663289.png

I thought about that but I don't see any PoC or virustotal link or any hashes in the images on the thread

Last edited by a moderator:

HBK647

Thread author
Sep 29, 2021
Ah, it seems only testers belonging to Malware Hub can see that info…
i know i just joined today and im not sure how things work here lol but my job requires me to test malware samples to build detections so i thought i could join this community as an additional ressource to share and talk about new malicious stuff in the wild. Is there a way for me to join the malware hub as a tester?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.