Other
Hobbies
    • Computers and technology

Orchid

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 27, 2023
Hello MalwareTips Community,

I have been a long-time lurker on this forum for many years. I always came here to look for tips on security or privacy and check on any news happening in this world (privacy-wise). Recently, I want to offer my opinions/tips on security or privacy and help anyone (new or old) in any way I can. MalwareTips seem to be a great starting point to do just that. I hope to become an active member and get to know everyone.

I will see you in the forums.

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Hello @Orchid, Welcome to MalwareTips! (y) How nice to know that, to share your opinions, your ideas, to help people, this is very good, you have come to the right place. I'm going to stay in anticipation and follow you. A community of great people, I guarantee you'll love it. First of all, enjoy your stay! :)

Orchid

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 27, 2023
Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome. So far, I like it here.

Welcome to MT sir :), have fun around.

I am a she but thank you for the welcome.

Hello @Orchid, Welcome to MalwareTips! (y) How nice to know that, to share your opinions, your ideas, to help people, this is very good, you have come to the right place. I'm going to stay in anticipation and follow you. A community of great people, I guarantee you'll love it. First of all, enjoy your stay! :)

@piquiteco You're in good hands by following me. I have lots of knowledge that I want to share, and it's nice to see someone interested in what I have to say.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.