hello

New Members Introduction
15 Replies 3,205 Views
Thread details
Region
Europe
Age group
41 - 50
Last known PC infection
I am joining because my PC is infected
Favorite web browser
Google Chrome
Favorite mobile OS
iOS
Favorite desktop OS
Windows
Hobbies
    • Gaming
Hello and welcome to the forum! It's great to have someone with your expertise join us. Feel free to share your insights and ask any questions you might have. We're here to help each other out. Enjoy your stay!
 
I was able to post a simple introduction in the Hello forum without issues. However, when I try to create a thread in Malware Analysis with a detailed description of a suspected GootLoader variant (including logs and script excerpts), I get a Cloudflare 403 block: "Sorry, you have been blocked." The browser console shows errors like "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()" and PHP output from Cloudflare's error page (Ray ID: 95eaf70eab2a216f, IP: 92.170.224.24).

I've tried clearing cache/cookies, incognito mode, and different browsers, but it persists only for this specific post. Random/test posts go through fine. Is this a false positive from the WAF due to the malware-related content (e.g., code snippets or keywords)? Could you whitelist my account or advise on how to proceed? Happy to share the post content via DM or another method.

Thanks for your help.

Best,
 
Since your hello post went thru, but your malware assistance request post didn't, I would say you may be being actively hacked and being actively monitored. Backup your documents and photos only (no installers) and wipe your SSD with a utility or disk erase BIOS feature and re-install the OS if you have usb media created with MS Media Creation Tool. ( If you don't have the usb, then create it using a separate clean PC )
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top