Hi im pretty sure that this is a virus since it is not located in window32 but i'll leave it to the professionals

Unittytrish

New Member
It consantly runs at 60% and it has no name above it i don't know what to do i. I keep hearing my Cpu fans kick in since it's using so much of the cpu and it's really loud.
 

Attachments

  • 0a182795a1e575d67e9d483bf2a20d65.png
    0a182795a1e575d67e9d483bf2a20d65.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 15
I'll give a little bit of background so that it''ll make sense i monitor The programs in Task manager regularly. I recently downloaded something from there, it all went bad i opened up Chrome and i had pop ups that came from nowhere so and had programs opening that i had not installed myself i even opened up app uninstaller and the dates match perfectly to when downloaded that file. so i uninstalled them all and the one i download but know i have this disguised virus that i don't know how to get rid of.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top