Google Chrome
Fav. Mobile OS
Other
Fav. Desktop OS
Windows
Fav. Antivirus
Malwarebytes
Fav. Videogame
Minecraft, Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, Dead by Daylight, Sims 4, BTD5, Rainbow 6 Siege, Among Us

oreoclouds

Thread author
Aug 5, 2020
Um, I don't really know what to write here, so I'll make my introduction short on how I came upon this site. I originally came upon this site trying to look for a malwarebytes giveaway on google. Why I was searching for that? Welp, I had security issue with my Windows Defender that wouldn't remove a file I had in my downloads folder that I deleted a while ago (don't know how long, probably a couple of months ago?). I decided to re-download malwarebytes to remove the threat (I originally uninstalled it a couple of months ago because my license expired). Apparently after scanning, I found out I had no threats and it was just Windows Defender giving me a false positive of a file that doesn't exist on my computer anymore. I was worried more threats would come again in the future, so I decided to look for alternatives that were free after my subscription period was over and found that all the free versions were not good, so I only stuck with Windows Defender and Malwarebytes (free version with limited use). That concludes my reason for arriving here. :)

A little thing about me:
I wouldn't say I'm an expert on tech-stuff, but I do have general knowledge on it. I'm currently self learning modern c++ and java. I know basic HTML and CSS (learned in middle school and highschool). My favorite color is green and purple. I love food and drinking mocha! I also love playing games and watching people play them, as well as watching movies and Asian drama's. I'm a big fan of romance, comedy, and fantasy novels (includes: web-novels, manhwa, manga, manhua, and webtoons). I love hip-hop, pop, ballads, R&B, and instrumental music. Rock is a hit or miss with me. But I do occasionally listen to it. :coffee:

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Hello:)🖐
The interesting thing about MT is that sometimes the topic of off-picking goes beyond security.
I don't know much about the technical knowledge, but I can enjoy enough with MT. I think you can experience a lot of fun and encounters.
Please enjoy!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.