Battle HitmanPro or Malwarebytes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

souhrid

Level 5
Thread author
Jun 29, 2012
Is hitman pro effective now as it used to be earlier,hitman pro earlier used to be a great program but now I think it's falling behind whereas malwarebytes had great advancement.Guys what do you think??hitman pro or malwarebytes??

maanastr

Level 4
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
@maanastr I didn't realise you considered 360 Total Security an on-demand scanner, "Which on-demand scanner is more effective against malware?" :D So, if you were using Windows 8.1 with Windows Defender, which would you use MBAM or HMP? :cool:
@Huracan
Brother I am not considering 360 as on-demand scanner. As per my personal opinion, I dont need these two on demand scanners, If I am having 360TS. Because I compared 360TS with MBAM and Hitmanpro on one my friend's infected system. These two found only 15 and 20 infection each whereas 360TS find more than 100 infection excluding FP. ;):cool::cool: Also see various trojan,malware test results in Malware Hub forum. MABAM and Hitman, showing below average score everytime ;);)...:eek:..:rolleyes:

So,If I were using Windows defender,I would definitely prefer 360Ts over WD,by excluding these two.:D:D
( This is my personal opinion based on my experiences )

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
hitmanpro as use cloud engine only cannot scan pc in offline mode . :confused:

Yes, but there's a feature called Early Warning Score where can scan in offline mode but uses aggressive heuristic detection and behavior for a files to be detected therefore for advance/experience users only. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.