House_maniac's config

bunyip783

Level 1
Mar 1, 2011
House_maniac said:
uninstalled 360 security suite had some issue with it whitelisting some of my files! it keeps popping up through i asked the software to allow it otherwise its a good security suite,back to CIS 6.3

That's a shame. 360 seems like a neat little piece of software. Comodo is always excellent though.

House_maniac

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 21, 2011
bunyip783 said:
House_maniac said:
uninstalled 360 security suite had some issue with it whitelisting some of my files! it keeps popping up through i asked the software to allow it otherwise its a good security suite,back to CIS 6.3

That's a shame. 360 seems like a neat little piece of software. Comodo is always excellent though.
yes its very userfriendly and feels very light

DaZa9

Level 8
Verified
Aug 16, 2013
I would recommend you to use Panda Security Toolbar as a webfilter. Bitdefender Traficlight as well.

House_maniac

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 21, 2011
i don't really like to use toolbars! as webfilters i don't think i need it with comodo ;) thanks for the advice!

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
DaZa9, multiple Web Filters don't have any benefits, except for conflicts and slower browsing experience. Also as a Google Chrome user, it's malware download and site blocking is quite effective, unlike Firefox.

House_maniac

Level 1
Thread author
Sep 21, 2011
back to 360 security suite infact its seems i'm kinda liking it its really light on the system and i'm like supporting the av cause its free got some friends to install it too! also does anyone use uxstyle with comodo?or have any issue with it?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.