Skylly

From MiniTool
Verified
Developer
(y)
Mine is nickname people used to call my grandfather in my hometown. Bora from Borivoje (common Slavic name) and Murdar roughly means "nasty". He was my life teacher, my third parent, and the reason why I became a doctor. He died last year in July. In that period I was thinking of changing my username as it constantly reminded me of that period, but I came up with the right choice at the end. :)
Great name!!!

Gandalf_The_Grey

Level 35
Verified
Trusted
Content Creator
I'm a big fan of Tolkien, The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
Unfortunately when I wanted to register on another forum the username Gandalf was already in use, so it became Gandalf_The_Grey.
I watched all The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit films with my father.
When the last Hobbit movie The Battle of the Five Armies came in the cinema my son was finally old enough to join us.
It was great going to the movie with 3 generations.
This year my father passed away and my username still reminds me of the great times we had together.

BryanB

Level 17
Verified
Using this username for 10 years or so. When I first registered for some website it didn't allow me to create any "normal/common" user-names because they were all not available, and finally found one that wasn't used.

And I got stuck to it like a man's wife! :D

Is it time that maybe Woman keep their own name in marriage, I'm sure it would be awkward for a time but this should be considered now.

rockstarrocks

Level 21
Verified
We (i say we because there was more than one person that helped with this name) came up with this user to fall in line with a Halo 3 MLG team we were trying to create. The group never came to be but i stuck with the name from that point forward. The PpG had a meaning but i cant remember what it was. IN2AN3_PpG
Idk why but I always read it as "Insane Guy" :p

oldschool

Level 55
Verified
Idk why but I always read it as "Insane Guy" :p

I thought something like that too! :LOL:

I took mine because I am old school in many ways. Just recently got a smartphone, no social media, still use DVDs and vinyl mostly, etc.. Don't care for a bunch of electric kitchenware, use hand tools for yardwork, and generally prefer mostly old ways of doing things. I was quite surprised when the name was available. :eek:

Last edited: