How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Hmm well I registered for the forums for the first time it was my real name lol because i was big noob i was uploader/moderator on the forums(warez) back in like 2008 or so decided to change the username (CyberPrince) later after many years i quit warez then want to become tech guy CyberTech xD

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
We (i say we because there was more than one person that helped with this name) came up with this user to fall in line with a Halo 3 MLG team we were trying to create. The group never came to be but i stuck with the name from that point forward. The PpG had a meaning but i cant remember what it was. IN2AN3_PpG
Idk why but I always read it as "Insane Guy" :p

oldschool

Level 81
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Idk why but I always read it as "Insane Guy" :p

I thought something like that too! :LOL:

I took mine because I am old school in many ways. Just recently got a smartphone, no social media, still use DVDs and vinyl mostly, etc.. Don't care for a bunch of electric kitchenware, use hand tools for yardwork, and generally prefer mostly old ways of doing things. I was quite surprised when the name was available. :eek:

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I'm starting to feel old even though I'm just 32 and my username is an old adage I feel like I should be using for the kids playing on my property.
The beauty of maturity (rather than old age) is the very real option of perhaps delegating those same 'kids' mentioned above to "GetToMowMyLawn"! ;)

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.