Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 17, 2016
It was easy for me as i am the DEVIL :devil:
1568268527388.png

Lorthemar

Level 1
Mar 18, 2020
Not sure if the topic is still alive but my nickname is directly stolen from a warcraft character that's actually pretty great but never gets any screen time. Just like me. Normally, I prefer to take the name 'Ged' in online forums, but this time it was taken. I wonder who is the other Ursula K. Le Guin fan here.

nikcave

May 8, 2020
i was going through my harry potter phase (again) and just rewatched deathly hallows.
remember that moment when harry was dancing with Hermione ?) so nick cave is the singer of that song
and my actual name is nick too so everything is simple here )

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
i was going through my harry potter phase (again) and just rewatched deathly hallows.
remember that moment when harry was dancing with Hermione ?) so nick cave is the singer of that song
and my actual name is nick too so everything is simple here )
Do you also hang out with some Bad Seeds?

Reactions: Trident

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.