How did you find MalwareTips?

B-boy/StyLe/

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2023
from other security forum
Same. I was a malware removal helper in the Avira forums before they closed them down and an active member in the BleepingComputer, Malwarebytes and Wilders and a few others and one of the colleagues mentioned MT, and I am addicted to this forum since then. But I don't know why I registered a few months ago. Well, better later than never, I guess. :)

Keyang556

Level 1
Nov 7, 2021
Same. I was a malware removal helper in the Avira forums before they closed them down and an active member in the BleepingComputer, Malwarebytes and Wilders and a few others and one of the colleagues mentioned MT, and I am addicted to this forum since then. But I don't know why I registered a few months ago. Well, better later than never, I guess. :)
I enter this forum from a Chinese security forum.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Oh No Oops GIF by Paramount+

i don't remember love & hip hop GIF by VH1

200.gif

Brandon Scott Jones Oops GIF by CBS

Edit: Only thing I do know is that I was a member on Wilders first. And before that I was a member on Malwarebytes forum (In 2012, that was my last known malware infection).

Last edited:

Trident

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2023
I’m aware, I’ve seen you many times on many forums.

I found MT by searching on Google for security vendors. It did come across many times and I finally registered.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.