Advice Request How do you get bookmarks to show only on New Tab Page, like in Chromium?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldschool

Level 81
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
I want the bookmarks bar to show on NTP only. I used to be able to do it with a CSS file but none of that recommended code works anymore. Is there a hidden setting somewhere in FF? I searched all over and keep coming up with old user tips that don't work anymore.

Any user tips? :unsure:

Reactions: Protomartyr

blackice

Level 38
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2019
I want the bookmarks bar to show on NTP only. I used to be able to do it with a CSS file but none of that recommended code works anymore. Is there a hidden setting somewhere in FF? I searched all over and keep coming up with old user tips that don't work anymore.

Any user tips? :unsure:
This is a good question I'd be curious to know the answer, also. On another note: @oldschool is posting about Firefox!

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
Right-click on the favorite bar and then:
1603490870621.png

Oh, you mean on Firefox? I don't know. I don't use Firefox anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.