Oh I and computers go waaay back, you see, the universe is running apple but with extremely limited memory. Just 1 byte. And then everything crashes...heaven and hell are created and the rest is as they say history.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
My 1st computer was Commodre VIC-20, so no operating system, directly Basic programming...
I vividly remember the huge telephone bills I used to get on dial-up before things changed, I did worry when I knew the phone bill was due. my wife was extremely unhappy about that![]()
Yes, that's how I used it on my first XT computer. I used a 5 1/4-inch floppy disk to boot up and access the C:\ drive. Later, I discovered that it was no longer necessary to use the floppy disk—after running the SYS C:\ command, the system files were essentially copied from the floppy disk to the C:\ drive, allowing the drive to boot without relying on a floppy disk. After that, it was no longer necessary to use the boot disk. P.S. When you run SYS, the following files are copied: command.com, io.sys, msdos.sys, and drvspace.bin.I don’t remember the PC manufacturer but i had to boot from a floppy disk![]()
![]()
I was introduced to COBOL and Clipper in early 1990; my brother and his colleague were working together as programmers. They had a computer at home, and I would watch them work with Clipper and COBOL every day.I also remember Cobol programming on PC
Yes, John Wick Chapter 2 Commodore Vic 20We saw him again in the movie "John Wick".![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes