How to completely remove YAC - ISAFE ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulus Caius

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 1, 2014
PS: As you can see in the picture, blocking pop ups appear until fill the screen and then stop.

Attachments

• PopupCapture3.png
    PopupCapture3.png
    284.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Paulus Caius

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 1, 2014
PS: As you can see in the picture, blocking pop ups appear until fill the screen and then stop.

Attachments

• PopupCapture3.png
    PopupCapture3.png
    284.8 KB · Views: 47

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
I really don't know what is this or how to help you. PC is malware clean.

Open you topic here, so more member can suggest what to do.

Paulus Caius

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 1, 2014
Thank you for all your help TwinHeadedEagle.
I tried SpyHunter and found YAC - ISAFE, cleaned up, checked again, found again, cleaned again and have not found it again, but it still capture pop up html in apps like GOM, Acrobat 5.0 (not reader), MobiPocket Creator and antivirus AVIRA (I'm now running AVAST that have no pop ups). I choose that pop ups not ask again but open directly in browser. Because of that only MobiPocket is not working as the menu appears in browser.
At least since then I have not suffer again any blocking of mouse pointer in the central part of screen. But I will keep an eye on this.
My recommendation for anybody, never try YAC - ISAFE, is malware, and after uninstall still block normal function of several programs.

Attachments

• YACspoted.png
    YACspoted.png
    1,006.3 KB · Views: 40
  • YACspoted2again.png
    YACspoted2again.png
    435.1 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.