D
Deleted member 178
Comodo Forum is always an happy reading
btw it is still useful for a beginner who need to know how to configure CIS properly.
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
umbrapolaris said:This flaw is not fixed yet because it is not a priority for comodo, the GPcode weakness is a well known flaw that is blocked by the AV & Cloud feature of CIS since long time, if like me you are paranoid , you can add : *_CRYPT to the blocked files (defense+ -> computer security policy -> blocked files)
Also on the comodo forum you have many other tips to counter it
ChromiumHF said:This guide optimized my protection, thanks for posting this useful information!
Unknown said:Can we run:
CIS with Avast
or
CIS with ESET AV
ammarmasooma said:ok umbra..iv got EMSISOFT internet security installed so jus wanted a full optimization guide regarding it..means how to setup the file guard and stuff..i want no slow down and no memory spikes..leme knw asap..
I know BB has been added in CIS 6; do I need to apply a specific setting for that ?
And : what about resource usage ? Is it fine (similar to ESS 6 + EAM ) ?
Which is your suggestion : EAM + CFW or EAM + CIS ?
I know you're paranoid (me too...) so you'll probably say EAM + CIS Lol
EAM has got probably the best detection rate in the market so I guess this combo should be killer..
Umbra Corp. said:I know BB has been added in CIS 6; do I need to apply a specific setting for that ?
No specific settings except the exclusions
And : what about resource usage ? Is it fine (similar to ESS 6 + EAM ) ?
yes similar
Which is your suggestion : EAM + CFW or EAM + CIS ?
I know you're paranoid (me too...) so you'll probably say EAM + CIS Lol
you are 100% right
EAM has got probably the best detection rate in the market so I guess this combo should be killer..
yes it is ^^ i will do it too if i didn't have a high aversion for CIS v6 UI ^^
havok said:However it looks it could be good you make a new "how to.." for CIS 6. Some things are different from v 5...
Umbra Corp. said:havok said:However it looks it could be good you make a new "how to.." for CIS 6. Some things are different from v 5...
on the screenshot, it seems correct, my guide was updated by a member just read the posts. i will add it to the OP.