Question How's 'ya fingerprint?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

oldschool

Level 82
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 29, 2018
Actually I kind of got tired of doing any more tweaks and keeping myself updated on that topic so I am just thinking about using LibreWolf or Mullvad Browser without doing any additional about:config tweaks. 😌
Same here again. I use default FF and Brave. Edge is too much work so I don't use it much.
I'm having a major sale on tin foil if anyone's interested.

Payment in Bitcoin only...
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Freki123

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
FF and canvas blocker:
one in 115333.0 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.
one in 76889.33 browsers have the same fingerprint as yours.

2jpg - Copy.jpg

Victor M

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
Let's see, my first interest is security tools, my second interest is security tools, and my third interest is security tools. So advertisers, now that you have pigeon holed me, try and sell me something ... oops, I guess uBlock is blocking all your ads. So what's the point of this test ?

Last edited:

Victor M

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
Oct 3, 2022
<sigh> I am still waiting for the day that all the Mercedes Benz dealerships in town to snail mail me an invitation for a demo. Then I'll know I have 'arrived'. Funny how advertisements have worked their way into our heads to become a measurement of self worth.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.