Key Features:
  • 3K resolution
  • 56Wh battery
  • Fingerprint power button
  • Keyboard privacy camera
  • Touchscreen
  • Quad speaker setup
  • Intel 10th-gen i5 and i7 processors
Review of Huawei's new Matebook X Pro laptop, refreshed for 2020 boasting 10th-gen Intel smarts and impressive specs despite the ultraportable design. This super-skinny and light notebook would be perfect for students with its creative chops and ultrabook style, but there's one factor that could hold it back. The high asking price, which hits £1699 in the UK.

Still, while the Matebook X Pro 2020 ain't cheap, you get a lot of clever tech for that cash. Gaming is even possible if you don't try anything too demanding, while photo and light video editing are handled ably by Huawei's laptop.

That gorgeous near-14-inch display is also one of the best around, with a sharp 3000x2000 pixel resolution and accurate colour reproduction. Ideal for creative work or kicking back with some Netflix. The rest of the specs are solid too, from the 1TB SSD to the stereo speaker setup. So if you've got cash in the bank and you're after one of the greatest super-portable laptops of 2020, job done.

Video Review (Tech Spurt) - Huawei Matebook X Pro 2020

Buy a new Huawei Matebook X Pro 2020 between 12th August 2020 and 8th September 2020 to get your free Huawei Matepad 10.4 (64GB wifi version) gift. To claim your gift, fill in the application form between 27th Aug 2020 and 22nd Oct 2020.
  1. Campaign Page
  2. Buy Page (UK)
  3. How it works (T&C) and FAQ

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
It's amazing how this and Macbook Pro used to look slick and then Dell drop this
mchin_180905_4061_0001.0.jpg

And now everything that is not 100% display looks outdated lol

SpiderWeb

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2020
Still need a bezel for rigidity and sensors.
There is a camera. It's very small. The bezel is really the size of most phone/iPad bezels so there's plenty of space for a sensor, it just looks small relative to the size of the screen. That being said, reviews said that the Dell webcam is terrible lol. :D

upnorth

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 27, 2015
Huawei even advertise this on some TV channels in Sweden. Looks nice, but since I rather want a AMD CPU I personal would probably go with a Surface Laptop 3 for almost the same amount.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.