I don't get it, easily recognized spam email?

Member Chat
36 Replies 3,595 Views

Jonny Quest

Level 37
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
I don't get why spammers don't try harder to look legit. I know with AI generated spam it can start looking more authentic, but are these type just randomly generated, hoping for someone to take the next click bait?

This one is pretty benign compared to others which have a lot of bells and whistle icons in the subject, let alone the bizarre addresses and at times misspelling. Are they hoping someone will be that gullible and open them?

spam.jpg
 
I don't get why spammers don't try harder to look legit. I know with AI generated spam it can start looking more authentic, but are these type just randomly generated, hoping for someone to take the next click bait?

This one is pretty benign compared to others which have a lot of bells and whistle icons in the subject, let alone the bizarre addresses and at times misspelling. Are they hoping someone will be that gullible and open them?

View attachment 289761
May be because the spammer if received better education, he would not select spamming as a job?
 
I don't get why spammers don't try harder to look legit. I know with AI generated spam it can start looking more authentic, but are these type just randomly generated, hoping for someone to take the next click bait?

This one is pretty benign compared to others which have a lot of bells and whistle icons in the subject, let alone the bizarre addresses and at times misspelling. Are they hoping someone will be that gullible and open them?

View attachment 289761
There are people who are not educated using the internet and will easily fall for tricks like this.

I got a friend who fell for such scams.He kept telling me the story that someone emailed him as the King of some African tribe and will transfer some money to him so he can keep it as inheritance. I just played along and told him it's a scam after a week. I press the pause button when he already said the King needs money remittance so he can transfer the money to him.
 
There are people who are not educated using the internet and will easily fall for tricks like this.

I got a friend who fell for such scams.He kept telling me the story that someone emailed him as the King of some African tribe and will transfer some money to him so he can keep it as inheritance. I just played along and told him it's a scam after a week. I press the pause button when he already said the King needs money remittance so he can transfer the money to him.
Oh come on, the oldest scam ever!!!
But yesh. you'd think who' falling for these, yet they make millions and billions.

I get all sorts of scam attempts by phone, social networks, emails....everywhere.
 
I don't get why spammers don't try harder to look legit. I know with AI generated spam it can start looking more authentic, but are these type just randomly generated, hoping for someone to take the next click bait?

This one is pretty benign compared to others which have a lot of bells and whistle icons in the subject, let alone the bizarre addresses and at times misspelling. Are they hoping someone will be that gullible and open them?

View attachment 289761
After encountering the names of certain "Companies" that offer products on Amazon, I find myself uncertain whether "qyc9efve2j" is indeed a legitimate company.
 
View attachment 289762
I am very interested in these offerings.
Honestly how do you inflate the urethral sphincter? I have watched some educational and scientific videos online in my spare time that broached the subject of tight anal sphincter control exercises (or at least the dude was exercising) but never the urethral sphincter.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top