I don't get it, easily recognized spam email?

Member Chat
36 Replies 3,595 Views
View attachment 289762
I am very interested in these offerings.
LOL 😂
137302123-realistic-golden-trophy-with-winner-ribbon-vector-illustration.jpg
 
There are people who are not educated using the internet and will easily fall for tricks like this.

I got a friend who fell for such scams.He kept telling me the story that someone emailed him as the King of some African tribe and will transfer some money to him so he can keep it as inheritance. I just played along and told him it's a scam after a week. I press the pause button when he already said the King needs money remittance so he can transfer the money to him.
I knew a MD fell for the Nigerian prince scam, of course that was about 15 years ago, he lost a significant amout of $$ and then he died :cry:
 
Honestly how do you inflate the urethral sphincter? I have watched some educational and scientific videos online in my spare time that broached the subject of tight anal sphincter control exercises (or at least the dude was exercising) but never the urethral sphincter.
consider having prostate cancer surgery, lots to learn pre-surgery! ps don't get a blood clot in your bladder.
 
Question is though, how do we stop it? Or is it just impossible to stop?

By we, I don't mean us here, but, tech companies etc
Kill Chain

AV companies analyze the email headers then create a signature or pattern.

AV vendors will coordinate with Interpol to seize the servers where the Malware/Phishing are hosted.

Take down malicious servers together with the operators.

Put people behind bars
 
Honestly how do you inflate the urethral sphincter? I have watched some educational and scientific videos online in my spare time that broached the subject of tight anal sphincter control exercises (or at least the dude was exercising) but never the urethral sphincter.
It helps if you pair the exercise with anal-cranial inversion.
 
It helps if you pair the exercise with anal-cranial inversion.
Like I do 🤷🏻‍♂️

Btw, there is this company called NetCraft that can take down scam/scum websites in minutes.
They were at The People Call Centre 2025 (with Kitboga, Jim Browning, Trilogy Media, Pleasant Green, IRL Rosia and more). Plus a few BBC journalists were there too.

Whoever hasn’t seen The People Call Centre this year or maybe not at all, I recommend that you see the AnyDesk version (sponsor) which summarises most of the work. Other YouTubers have their own versions.

I would love to see other companies like Gen Digital and McAfee stepping up and supporting projects like these.
 
Like I do 🤷🏻‍♂️

Btw, there is this company called NetCraft that can take down scam/scum websites in minutes.
They were at The People Call Centre 2025 (with Kitboga, Jim Browning, Trilogy Media, Pleasant Green, IRL Rosia and more). Plus a few BBC journalists were there too.

Whoever hasn’t seen The People Call Centre this year or maybe not at all, I recommend that you see the AnyDesk version (sponsor) which summarises most of the work. Other YouTubers have their own versions.

I would love to see other companies like Gen Digital and McAfee stepping up and supporting projects like these.

I've watched a lot of the Scammer Payback channel and some of the others. Thank goodness there's people out there like them doing this work, and getting results 👏 👏
 
A close relative (unnamed) received a SMS text the other day seemly from the UK Work & Pensions, despite myself telling her & others 100 billion times DO NOT CLICK ON UNKOWN LINKS - She did & much urgent phone calling to the bank was needed - The mail was from Holland not the UK, though after looking at it it was looking quite legitimate, though giving bank account details out on a text message was not a good idea (with great bells on) - Now she responded to this I told her her phone number will be in red at the top of scammers lists so expect more of the same - I banged my head on the wall several times which did not help!

Edit: Afterward she did say it was a suspected scam message!
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top