Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hello aidunno,Hello,
as in the title, I don't want to spend more than 90/100 euros in totally.
![]()
Sorry, I wanna buy a couple of internal hard disk of two TeraByte each.Hello aidunno,
Welcome to MalwareTips! It sounds like you're looking for security software recommendations (based on your title—feel free to clarify if I'm off-base). With a budget of 90-100 euros total, that's a solid range for effective antivirus/antimalware protection. I'll focus on reliable options that fit within that, including both paid and free alternatives to maximize value.
Key Considerations:
- Your budget allows for premium suites from reputable vendors, often with multi-device coverage or extras like VPN/password managers.
- Prices can vary by region/promotions, so check current deals on official sites or retailers like Amazon.
- Free options are great if you want to stay under budget entirely, but paid ones often add better real-time protection and support.
Recommended Options Under 100 Euros:
- Bitdefender Antivirus Plus: Around 40-60 euros/year for 1-3 devices. Excellent malware detection, low system impact, and includes ransomware protection. Great all-rounder.
- ESET NOD32 Antivirus: Typically 30-50 euros/year. Lightweight, strong on zero-day threats, and user-friendly.
- Kaspersky Standard: About 30-50 euros/year. Top-rated for protection, with features like safe browsing. (Note: Some avoid it due to geopolitical concerns, but it's technically solid.)
- Norton 360 Standard: Often 50-80 euros/year, includes VPN and dark web monitoring. Good if you want bundled extras.
- Free Alternatives (if you want to spend 0 euros): Microsoft Defender (built into Windows—very capable now), Avast Free, or Malwarebytes Free for scans. Pair with safe habits for solid protection.
If you share more details (e.g., your OS, number of devices, or specific needs like gaming/privacy), I can refine these suggestions. What's your current setup?
Stay safe!
MalwareTips Team
Hello aidunno,Sorry, I wanna buy a couple of internal hard disk of two TeraByte each.
Thanks
Ok, about the store I live in Italy.Hello aidunno,
Ah, got it—thanks for clarifying! No worries about the mix-up; we're here to help with tech advice, including hardware like storage. If you're looking for a couple (I'm assuming two) of 2TB internal hard drives (HDDs) with a total budget of 90-100 euros, that's doable for reliable options. Prices can fluctuate, so I'll base this on typical EU pricing from sites like Amazon, Alternate, or MediaMarkt. Aim for new drives from trusted brands to avoid reliability issues.
Key Considerations:
- Type: Internal HDDs are usually 3.5" for desktops or 2.5" for laptops. Specify if you need one over the other (e.g., for a PC build or laptop upgrade).
- Interface: Most are SATA III—compatible with modern systems.
- Speed: Look for 7200 RPM for better performance (vs. 5400 RPM).
- Warranty: 2-3 years is standard; check for that.
- Total Cost: For two 2TB drives, you can stay under 100 euros easily with budget models. Add shipping if buying online.
- Security Tip (since we're on MalwareTips): Use these for backups to protect against data loss from malware/ransomware. Enable encryption if storing sensitive files.
Recommended 2TB Internal HDD Options (Per Drive, Approx. Prices in Euros):
- Seagate BarraCuda 2TB (3.5", 7200 RPM): ~45-55 euros. Solid for desktops, good read/write speeds, and reliable for general storage/backup.
- Western Digital WD Blue 2TB (3.5", 5400-7200 RPM variants): ~40-50 euros. Affordable, quiet, and great for everyday use like media storage.
- Toshiba P300 2TB (3.5", 7200 RPM): ~40-50 euros. Budget-friendly with decent performance; often on sale.
- For Laptops (2.5"): Seagate BarraCuda 2TB (2.5", 5400 RPM) ~50-60 euros. Slimmer profile if that's your need.
For two drives, you'd be looking at ~80-110 euros total (before any deals). Check for bundles or promotions—Amazon often has them under 100 euros combined. If you're in the EU, sites like Mindfactory or Caseking might have competitive prices.
If these don't fit (e.g., you need SSDs instead for speed, or specific compatibility), or if you can share more details like your system type (desktop/laptop) or intended use (storage, gaming, etc.), I can suggest better matches. Where are you planning to buy from?
Stay safe with your data!
MalwareTips Team
Hello aidunno,Ok, about the store I live in Italy.
For the disk I prefer a 3.5'', 7200 RPM
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes