If You Could Live In Any Other Era Which One Would You Pick?

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
Thread author
May 25, 2011
This is a hard one for me because there have been so many interesting periods in our global history. I'm a big martial arts fan so i would love to meet Bruce Lee and see his real life demonstration. So i would choose between 1940-1960, It also looked like a fun decade with good music, fashion, hippie era

I welcome your comments. If you could "Timeravel" back in time, "WHEN" would you go to?

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I would not pick one because there will not be any running water and plus there will not be any flushing toilets and plus no computers and internet. Well and no electricity, but I am looking forward to the future. Actually I might go back to see some of the famous football players that used play for Man United.

Luke[Dumke480]

Oct 28, 2011
the one thing i would want to do with time travel:

Protip: Watch Source Code

Try an Attempt a Piece of History with Different Attitudes / Ways.

Just to see how things would turn out.

you wouldn't quite get the idea of this if you didn't watch Source code, as that movie is a perfect example of this.

Now for an Example, to maybe clear things up.

Abe Lincoln, See if you stopped his Execution(not the one your thinking about), what would happen if he didn't die?
what would happen if he died but you capture his killer immiately?
What if his gun jammed as he fired?

Wait, maybe those aren't a good example.

Just watch source code, you'll understand alot more.

Nathan Wootton

Level 1
Thread author
May 25, 2011
Luke[Dumke480] said:
the one thing i would want to do with time travel:

Protip: Watch Source Code

Try an Attempt a Piece of History with Different Attitudes / Ways.

Just to see how things would turn out.

you wouldn't quite get the idea of this if you didn't watch Source code, as that movie is a perfect example of this.

Now for an Example, to maybe clear things up.

Abe Lincoln, See if you stopped his Execution(not the one your thinking about), what would happen if he didn't die?
what would happen if he died but you capture his killer immiately?
What if his gun jammed as he fired?

Wait, maybe those aren't a good example.

Just watch source code, you'll understand alot more.

saw it good film!!!! :p

D

Deleted member 178

i will go at medieval age around -1, with my actual knowledge i will show off some tricks that will impress the masses, then i will start collecting followers, create a "mystic" book then a new religion where my name will be hallowed, i will become the true living GOD, will go to Jerusalem with my divine army and stop the birth of Jesus Christ !!! mouhahahaha my name will resonate for millenniums !!!! mouhahahaha:666:

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
I'd probably go back yesterday, I forgot to go pick up the stuff that Dad sent us. :p

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
A smart man once said : Those who live in the past can't enjoy the present.....so my answer would be TODAY!
I love it... I'm healthy , I have great friends , I love my girlfriend and I'm young ........so 2011 is my answer!:D

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Jack said:
A smart man once said : Those who live in the past can't enjoy the present.....so my answer would be TODAY!
I love it... I'm healthy , I have great friends , I love my girlfriend and I'm young ........so 2011 is my answer!

I have to agree i have a great life now so why would i want to change it :)

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Medieval period! I have a large collection of medieval crime novels.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.