• Poll closed .

carsten ibsen

Level 22
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Bitdefender
I voted Bitdefender Total Security, that is, in my opinion, the best AV in the world right now and has been for years.
I have been a very happy Bitdefender user, but now I use Windows Defender+Malwarebytes Premium+Heimdal Pro+Voodoo-Shield Premium & HitmanPro, better safe than sorry, I also use several VPN services one at the time of course:)

davisd

Level 21
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Voted G-Data, can't get another product with such an effective firewall.
Agreed, I also find it one of the easiest to make rules for software inbound/outbound connections, logs are also informative and easily understandable. Although, G Data isn't for everyone and it's quite hard to understand at the start, but it's worth the time and effort to learn, reading Manuals is the first step. ;)

It's not the G Data! :eek::ROFLMAO:

Kaspersky deserves IS/TS suite of the year 2017 title. ;)

Last edited:

jackuars

Level 23
Verified
T

TrinitronMSDOS

Thanks a lot @jackuars !

These 3 security solutions are amazing and well deserve their ranking. Can't go wrong with those. Thanks for this very cool poll (y)

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Emsisoft
It doesn't make sense to choose Emsisoft as one of the best. They have discontinued their IS software.

Faybert

Level 22
AV-Tester
Verified
Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
G Data
In Eset's place, it would have to be G Data (my opinion), eset in MH is often infected system, as in AV-Test and Comparatives, fell dramatically, the only thing I see well is lightness, but lightness does not win game against malware.